Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Även små bullies kan tydligen insjukna i dödliga sjukdomar


Fick det här kedjebrevet på min Facebook. Hotad av en 7-åring, jojo... Pick on someone your own size säger jag! (Men cancerforskningen verkar ju ändå gå framåt - inte visste jag att man kunde få tumörer av "repeated beatings"!)

"Hi, my name is Amy Bruce.
I am 7 years old, and I have severe lung cancer . I also have a large
tumour in my brain, from repeated beatings. Doctors say I will
die soon if this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills.
The Make A Wish Foundation has agreed to donate 7 cents for every time
This message is sent on.
For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, but for
those who don't send it, what goes around comes around.
Have a Heart, please send this.
Please, if you are a kind person, send this on.
PLEASE HIT FORWARD BUTTON NOT REPLY BUTTON.

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
AMY BRUCE
amy.bruce@makeawish.com"

The Onion tar iallafall ingen skit!

No comments: